Data protection declaration
These websites are operated by the
Telephone : +49 2150 914-0
Telefax : +49 2150 914-900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
legally represented by Mr Dipl.-Ing.Ulrich Gerstner.
1.Collection and storage of personal data, manner and purpose of the data processing,
a) In calling up the websites
In calling up our websites, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website and is temporarily stored there. The following information can be recorded without your aid and stored up to the automatised deletion:
IP address of the enquiring computer,
date and time of calling up,
name and URL of the called up file,
website from which the access ensues (referrer URL),
browser used and, if possible, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The named data is exclusively processed from our server for the following purposes:
- guarantee of the connection set up of the website,
- guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of the system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes for data collection as listed above. We do not draw any conclusions about your person from the data collected.
b)With reservation enquiries
Insofar as we collect personal data in the scope of a reservation (for example name, address, email addresses), this solely ensues for the purpose of the contract initiation and implementation. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. b DGSVO. If you should not make this data available to us, we cannot accept any reservation from you. We only store your reservation data as long we need it for the contract implementation.
c) In registering for our newsletter
Insofar as you register for the reception of our newsletter, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the reception of a newsletter it is sufficient to give an email address. The cancellation is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your wish for cancellation at any time to email@example.com via email.
We sometimes use YouTube plug ins on our websites. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC with principal place of business in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google Inc. located in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you visit a website equipped with a YouTube plug in, a connection to the servers of YouTube is built up. In so doing, the YouTube server is informed which website you visited. If you are logged in as YouTube member while doing so, YouTube allocates this information to your personal user account. In using the plug ins, as e.g. clicking the start button of a video, this information is also allocated to your user account. You can prevent this allocation by logging out from your YouTube user account before using our internet site as well as from other user accounts of the companies YouTube LLC and Google Inc., and deleting the respective cookies of the companies. Find information on collection and use of your data by YouTube in the information about data protection under https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de oder www.youtube.com.
Integrated on our sites are plug ins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The Facebook plug ins can be recognised for example by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” on our site. There is a survey of the Facebook plug ins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our websites, a direct connection is put up between your browser and the Facebook server via plug in. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook “Like button” while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link up the contents of our sites on your Facebook profile. This causes Facebook to allocate the visit to our sites to your user account. If you do not wish Facebook to be able to allocate the visit to our sites to your Facebook user account, you can prevent this by logging out of your Facebook user account.
We point out that we as supplier of the websites do not receive any knowledge of the contents of the transmitted data as well as its use by Facebook. There is further information on this in the data protection declaration of Facebook under http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
On our website also co called social plug ins of the Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA are used. The plug ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. If you call up a page of our web presence which contains such a plug in, your browser sets up a link to the Instagram servers. The content of the plug in is directly conveyed to your browser by Instagram and integrated into the page. Due to this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our web presence with your IP address. This information is directly transmitted to an Instagram server in the USA by your browser and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly allocate the visit of our website to your Instagram account. When you interact with the plug ins, for example press the “Instagram” button, this information is also directly conveyed to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and shown with your contacts. If you do not want that Instagram directly allocates the data collected via our web presence to your Instagram account, you have to log out of Instagram before you visit our website. There is further information on collection and use of your data via Instagram under https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
g) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”), if you have agreed to it. The use ensues on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. a . DSGVO. Google Analytics uses so called. “Cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website such as
- browser type /version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the site visited before),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server enquiry,
is transmitted as a rule to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted from your browser in the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. In addition we have expanded Google Analytics on this website with the code “anonymizeIP”. This guarantees the masking of your IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptions will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to render further services connected with the website use and internet use for the website operator. You can prevent the storing of the cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out to you that in this case you may possibly not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
Beyond this, you can prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data through Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Alternatively to the browser add on, especially with browsers on mobile terminal devices, you can additionally prevent Google Analytics recording by clicking on this link. An opt out cookie is set which prevents the future recording of your data when visiting this website. The opt out cookie only applies to this browser and only for our website, and is deposited on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to set the opt out cookie again. Guidelines in integrating the opt out cookie are under:
We further use Google Analytics to evaluate data from double click cookies and also AdWords for statistical purposes. If you should not desire this you can deactivate this over the ads preferences manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de).
There is further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics for example in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Your data is deleted after 14 months.
We use so called “Session cookies”. Session cookies are small information units which a supplier stores in the working memory of the computer of the visitor. In a session cookie, a randomly generated clear identification number is deposited, a so called session ID. In addition, a cookie contains the information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings of your browser so that no cookies can be accepted any more or you receive a command prompt before you accept a cookie from a website you have called up. If you deactivate cookies, some services however do not possibly function flawlessly any more.
2.Disclosure of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for other purposes than listed in the following
We only pass on your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have expressly agreed according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the passing on is necessary for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- for the case that for the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. c DSGVO, there is a legal obligation as well as
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data which we have processed according to Art. 15 DSGVO. You can demand information especially about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the category of receivers to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data insofar as it was not collected from us as well as about the existence of an automatised decision finding and any significant information about its details;
- to demand the correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data we have stored according to Art. 16 DSGVO without delay;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data we have stored according to Art. 17 DSGVO, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons for the public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, you however refuse its deletion and we do not need the data any more, you however need it for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to demand to receive your personal data which you have provided us with in a well-structured, current and machine readable format or to demand the transfer to another responsible person according to Art. 20 DSGVO;
to revoke your once issued agreement to us at any time according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may not carry on the data processing in the future which is based on this permission and
to complain to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our domicile for this.